Changelog Version 1.6.1
- Move MOVIE item in library or library/file system (moves folder, updates outline, updates XML and writes it, update mede8er.db (source and dest), update internal query DB
- Delete MOVIE item from library, or library/file system, updates outline, updates XML and writes it, update mede8er.db, updates internal query
- Added the ability to play selected movie/episode directly from DuneX2Mede8er using the video player associated with the file format of the movie/episode
- Added two menu functions to toggle a folder to watched/unwatched status
- New Setting panel, with tabbed view and more options than ever
- Add an option to build mede8er.db without including "watched" movies; add a folder named "moviefolder_tbw" inside "moviefolder" folder and create there a Mede8er.db made only of unwatched entries. Folder and hash will be calculated on a slightly modified folderPath, with "../" added as a suffix.
- Overwrite data when fixing movie info, even if data is already present; check boxes in the setting panels switch plot, title, year and duration individual overwrite
Changelog Version 1.4.3
- TMDB API key updated.
- Minor glitches corrected. THIS is the last version of DX2M8 and there will never be other updates!
- Movie details view now shows the movie rating using stars instead of raw numbers.
- Loading a library while working with the application now produces a confirmation request: opening a new library leads to lose changes made to the already loaded library, so you have to confirm or cancel.
Changelog Version 1.4.2
- XML quoting error in the title and original title tags.
- The genre list in mede8er.db could, under certain circumstances, be written using the wrong separator. Now always uses the forward slash character
- A new, powerful, feature for those users that manages huge and complex libraries: the Library Query function let's you explore your library by searching for genres, cast, director or title, or find items that needs your attention using a set of predefined queries to spot duplicate movies, incomplete infos and much more. Read the User Guide at myrtaART for more details!
- New menu item to refresh the file status without exiting the application or reloading the library. Just mount your missing disk and use this function to let DuneX2Mede8er acknowledge the new status
Changelog Version 1.3.1
- Removed some code in fixBadMovieData method that could cause, under certain circumstances, to produce a mede8er.db without the user acknowledgement
- The XML tag "runtime" contained an unwanted decimal point: runtime is expressed in minutes, so that was definitely not needed
- Fixed a conversion error in composing XML, when localization is set to have a decimal point instead of comma.
Changelog Version 1.3
- New "watched" indicator in Movie Details and Episode Details views
- New menu item to toggle "watched" indicator for single movie or TV episode
- Automatic updates check and install directly from home website. Uses Sparkle framework
- Now it is possible to fix movie info by scraping on TMDB even if the selected movie has not been exported yet from DuneX (red ball), so you can fix DuneX library BEFORE exporting the rendered pictures (about.jpg)
- Fixed a typo in creating Mede8er.db that caused recursion to fail when a subfolder was found within the library path.
- In library details view, the path is now correctly colored upon its status in the file system.
- Status sheet after folder operations is dynamically resized if there are no errors. Fixed erroneous computation of new frame size
- Avoid crashing if there's a movie/TV episode without the corresponding ancestor folder in library file (DuneX bug).